Visit Sri Lanka during the Summer Holidays . Witness most of the iconic places in Sri Lanka in cultural triangle and stay in East Coast.
Temple of Tooth Relic | Three temples loop ( Gadaladeniya, Lankathilaka & Ambekke temples) | Sigiriya Rock Fortress | Polonnaruwa medieval city | Dambulla Golden cave temple | Passikuda beach | Pigeon Island | Koneswaram temple | Trincomalee / NIlaveli beach | Anuradhapura sacred city
- Make it more customised by speaking to us, to make it properly suited for you.
- Keep it touch with the organising team while you are travelling
- Keep hydrated yourself especially during day time excursions
Meet and Greet at the Airport by your English-speaking guide who will be with you throughout the tour. Transfer to Galle
(Transfer time 1 hour)
- Leisure at the hotel
- Colombo city at night
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to Kandy
(Transfer time 2.5 hours)
- Pinnawala elephant orphanage (2 hours activity time – Entrance Fee USD 20 per person)
- Temple of tooth relic ( 2 hours activity time – Entrance fee USD 10.00 per person)
- Traditional dancing show ( 1.5 hours activity time – Entrance fee USD 8.00 per person)
Breakfast at hotel & Transfer to Sigiriya
- Dambulla rock cave temple (2 hours activity time – Entrance Fee USD 10.00 per person)
- Sigiriya Rock Fortress (Half a day activity time – Entrance fee USD 30.00 per person)
Breakfast at hotel. Continue the excursions in the area.
- Polonnaruwa medieval city (Half a day activity time – Entrance fee USD 25.00 per person)
- Minneriya national park (3 hours activity time – Entrance fee USD 25.00 per person plus private jeep hire USD 30.00 up to 5-6 people)
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to Passikuda
(Transfer time 4.5 hours)
- Leisure at Passikuda Beach
- Cruise rides – optional ( 3 hours activity time – USD 40.00 per person)
Breakfast at hotel.
Leisure by the Passikuda Beach
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to Trincomalee
(Transfer time 2.5 hours)
- Koneswaram temple ( 2 hours activity time)
- Pigeon Island ( Half a day activity time – Entrance fee USD 40.00 per person)
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to Negombo
(Transfer time 5 hours)- Direct air transfers are available from Trincomalee to Negombo
- Anuradhapura sacred city (3 hours activity time – Entrance fee USD 25.00 per person)
- Mihintale monastery (2 hours activity time – Entrance fee USD 5.00 per person)
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to Airport
(Transfer time 40 minitues)
End of the Sri Lanka August Holiday with HAPPY MEMORIES!!!!
- Please let us know if you if you need to make any changes to the above itinerary
- Once the travel plan is agreed, you will be provided a quotation with different accommodation options. You can let us know what sort of options you would like to consider.
- Travel plan and accommodation is agreed with prices, you can lock the package by paying an advance payment. ( Percentage of the advance payment depend on the time left for the travel date)
- You can use bank transfers for the payments to Sri Lanka.
- Please refer the Cancelation Policy and Terms & Conditions for the reservation.
- Welcome at the airport on arrival.
- Agreed hotels with relevant meal basis.
- Air conditioned comfortable vehicle as discussed.
- English speaking driver / guide throughout the under the supervision of the FeelSL Holidays.
- Any special arrangements as discussed for individual tours
- Things not mentioned under the inclusions of your final confirmation.
- Entrance tickets for excursions (We would suggest you to buy your entrance tickets at the entrance with help of the driver. Since all our tours organised private basis, customer will have the freedom to decide which excursions to have until the last moment)
- Air tickets & air transfers.
- Tips & portages
- Fair pay policy for all the parties involved in your tour arrangement.
- We encourage our customers to buy from the locals who are depending from the people who travel the area.
- We respect to the values of all cultures and traditions and we request all our customers to do the same.
- FeelSL Holidays is committed on gender equalities of the workplaces.