East Coast Sri Lanka Holidays during the European Summer. Visit most iconic places in Sri Lanka while visiting some hidden gems too.
Galle Dutch Fort |Yala National Park | Buduruwagala Ancient Temple | Galoya National Park |Experience the local lives |Sigiriya Rock Fortress | Polonnaruwa medieval city | Dambulla Golden Cave Temple | Passikuda Beach | Pigeon Island | Koneswaram temple | Trincomalee / Nilaveli Beach | Anuradhapura sacred city
- Meanwhile, you can add a day in Colombo / Negombo at the beginning or end of the tour.
- Similarly, get your tour customised by speaking to us.
- Keep in touch with the organizing team while you are travelling.
- Keep hydrated always especially during the day time excursions while you are on the East Coast Sri Lanka Holidays.
Itinerary in the Map
Meet and Greet at the Airport by your English-speaking guide who will be with you throughout the tour. Transfer to Galle
(Transfer time 3 hours)
- Turtle hatchery (1 hour activity time)
- Galle Fort (2 hour activity time)
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Ella
- Buduruwagala stone caved Buddha’s statue.
- 9 arches bridge ( Accessibility via unparalleled road)
- Little Adam’s peak ( Mini hike to the top of a mountain with 360 view point – Activity time 3 hours)
Breakfast at the hotel and transfer to Nuwaraeliya.
(Transfer time 3 hours – Scenic train journey transfer **tickets are subjected to availability)
- Scenic train journey (3 hours transfer from Nanuoya to Ella – 1st class ticket is USD 8.00 p/p)
- Nuwaraeliya city, Gregory Lake, Victoria Park (1.5 hours activity time)
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Kandy.
(Transfer time 2.5 hours)
- Ramboda Waterfall (1-hour activity time)
- Tea factory visit (1.5 hours activity time)
- Temple of Tooth Relic ( 2 hours activity time – Entrance fee USD 10.00 per person)
- Traditional dancing show ( 1.5 hours activity time – Entrance fee USD 8.00 per person)
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Galoya
(Transfer time 2.5 hours)
- Visit Mahiyanganaya temple
- Leisure in Galoya
Breakfast at the hotel and continue the excursions.
- Galoya/ Inginiyagala National Park ( 2 hours activity time – Entrance fee USD 120.00 for 2 people)
- Village Trekking ( 2 hours activity time – offered by the hotel)
- Monkey mountain hike ( Offered by the hotel)
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Sigiriya.
- Polonnaruwa medieval city (Half a day activity time – Entrance fee USD 25.00 per person)
- Minneriya National Park (3 hours activity time – Entrance fee USD 25.00 per person plus private jeep hire USD 30.00 up to 5-6 people)
Breakfast at the hotel & Transfer to continue the excursion.
- Sigiriya Rock Fortress (Half a day activity time – Entrance fee USD 30.00 per person)
- Dambulla Rock Cave Temple (2 hours activity time – Entrance Fee USD 10.00 per person)
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Passikuda.
(Transfer time 4.5 hours)
- Leisure at Passikuda Beach
- Cruise rides ( 3 hours activity time – USD 40.00 per person)
Breakfast at the hotel.
Leisure by the Passikuda Beach
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Trincomalee.
(Transfer time 2.5 hours)
- Leisure at Beach
- Koneswaram Temple ( 2 hours activity time)
- Pigeon Island ( Half a day activity time – Entrance fee USD 40.00 per person)
Breaksfast at the hotel.
Leisure stay at Trincomalee.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Negombo.
(Transfer time 5 hours)- Direct air transfers are available from Trincomalee to Negombo
- Anuradhapura sacred city (3 hours activity time – Entrance fee USD 25.00 per person)
- Mihintale Monastery (2 hours activity time – Entrance fee USD 5.00 per person)
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Airport
(Transfer time 40 minitues)
End of the East Coast Sri Lanka Holidays with HAPPY MEMORIES!!!!
- Please let us know if you need to make any changes to the above itinerary.
- However,once the travel plan is agreed, you will be provided a quotation with different accommodation options. You can, then let us know what sort of options you would like to consider.
- Travel plan and accommodation are agreed with prices: you can lock the package by paying an advance payment. ( Percentage of the advance payment depends on the time left for the travel date.)
- Further, you can use bank transfers for the payments to Sri Lanka.
- Please refer the Cancellation Policy and Terms & Conditions for the reservation.
- Welcome at the airport on arrival.
- Agreed hotels with relevant meal basis.
- Futhermore, air conditioned and comfortable vehicle as discussed.
- English speaking driver / guide throughout the tour under the supervision of the FeelSL Holidays.
- Also, any special arrangements as discussed for individual tours.
- Any other services not mentioned under the inclusions of your final confirmation.
- Entrance tickets for excursions (it is suggested to buy your entrance tickets at the entrance with the help of the driver. Since all our tours are organised on private basis, customers have the freedom to decide which excursions to have until the last moment)
- Air tickets & air transfers.
- Tips & portages
- Fair pay policy for all the parties involved in your tour arrangement.
- We encourage our customers to buy from the locals who are depending on the people traveling the area.
- We respect values of all cultures and traditions and we request all our customers to do the same.
- FeelSL Holidays is committed on gender equality at the workplaces.